What On Earth Led Me To Take A Quiz Like This!?!
"Think I'd find such a perfect love that's
awesomely so right"
You are the song YOU ROCK MY WORLD from Michael
Jackson's 'Invincible' album. You are a
cheerful, optimistic person. You are a definite
people person who can make others equally as
happy. However, while you may feel on top of
the world most of the time, you do have your
downers. And unfortunately, downers can be very
down. You are very sensitive and it usually
takes someone else to help you recover from
sadness. There are certain people in your life
that you couldn't live without. Overall, you're
rarely in anything but high spirits and you
live each day like it's the last.
Which Michael Jackson song are you? (with pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla
Just be patient with me, and I'll get around to telling you.
First, however, I have to do some "practical" things such as paying bills, etc.
Have you ever tried to do practical things when your mind is stuck in hypercreative gear--as in the gearshift being kept in place with superglue!?!
I think that this is where I am right now.
Anyway, enjoy the quiz--try it our for yourself, if you're so tempted in the least bit--and be sure to read the first entry in this blog (there are only two in all so far), and I'll be back later to bring you (drummmmmmmmm rolllllllll) the third entry!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home