This blog will be used to write about life at Epinions.com--a cool writing site I've been a part of since June 22, 2000.
It's my hope that fellow Epinionators will feel free to leave news of W/Os (Write-Offs for those not familiar with Epinionese), items they've written, etc. in my comment section.
Loving (J)esus, (O)thers, and (Y)ours Truly...
Writer & Social Activist...After my book comes out, I'll start writing the sequel...While I'm writing the sequel, I'll also be writing other books and shorter pieces that might interest you...Hope so, anyway...
1 Comments:
Sounds something like E-bay (that is, as much as I know about E-bay) only newer and seems as if it might be better.
Good luck with it!
One more thing...if any sort of romantic matches are made via this, please touch back and let me know! I looooooove a good love story!!! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home