Friday, November 11, 2005

This Entry Isn't Just About Michael Jackson!

Several days ago, I said that I was going to explain more about the Michael Jackson blog-entry, so now's the time to do my 'splainin'...

Let's start out with Amy "pearannoyed" Padgett and work our way back there gradually.

This lady with the interesting handle writes a lot of neat things, such as Birthdays Suck and A Passion for Reading.

And she also has this quirky, little blog (right here, no less!) called pearannoyed press that contains all kinds of interesting fun and games (including the test that I took to get that Michael Jackson analysis).

Speaking of which...I have my own little fun house under construction here and will let you know when it opens!

My condolences go out to Gael KM/gaelkm who, in a recent heartfelt writing, gave anyone reading it the sad news that "Our Litle Pug is playing at the Rainbow Bridge."

Robert "bobbo428" Ruane--in his five-plus years of being an Epinionator--has brought (and continues to bring)us many thoughtful and entertaining pieces, and it gives me a lot of pleasure to feature an especially meaningful one he has written here lately:

I Am the Cashier

Because I've been preoccupied elsewhere lately, I haven't been showing my face around the neighborhood as much as usual and am now in the process of playing a lot of catch-up.

While doing this, I came across this shocking piece by Gina "faithforever" Hill--and, digging a little deeper into her portfolio, found even more information.

This is one of those subjects that's, too often, kept behind closed doors until things really get out-of-hand--too many times to the point where it becomes "too late."

I'm hoping that you'll share these pieces with other people who can use them to help themselves and/or others. And, if you're somebody who can personally use this information, I hope it will help to transport you into a new and better life!!!

Finally, I recently did a review of that "cute" book about having writer's block--the book that, basically, advises us to fight writer's block with a writer's block.

But--before I take you to show you where my review is--I'd like to invite you to buy it with my help (PleasePurdyPleeeeeease!?!) by being sure to return here and use the following button:



You will find your return route to this blog on my profile page by simply scrolling down far enough, and the date of the entry here is November 11, 2005.

Now, here's my take on The Writer's Block by Jason Rekulak entitled: The Writer's Block--I Kid You Not!!!

On this note, I'm going to sign off and get this posted before my computer decides to go on strike (which it has definitely been known to do--and, usually, at a moment that makes you want to snatch yourself baldheaded!).

So long until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home