Friday, December 16, 2005
This blog will be used to write about life at Epinions.com--a cool writing site I've been a part of since June 22, 2000. It's my hope that fellow Epinionators will feel free to leave news of W/Os (Write-Offs for those not familiar with Epinionese), items they've written, etc. in my comment section.
About Me

- Name: Ainsley_Jo_Phillips
- Location: Anderson, Indiana, United States
Loving (J)esus, (O)thers, and (Y)ours Truly... Writer & Social Activist...After my book comes out, I'll start writing the sequel...While I'm writing the sequel, I'll also be writing other books and shorter pieces that might interest you...Hope so, anyway...
Previous Posts
- Delightful Diver y Lovesick LocaLady (1966)
- Grand Opening!!!
- This Entry Isn't Just About Michael Jackson!
- Thinking About Having Your Cat Declawed?
- What On Earth Led Me To Take A Quiz Like This!?!
- Have You Read Any Good Books Lately When It Was A ...

1 Comments:
Hello BabyBear1952, been looking for the latest info on gastric bypass and found My . Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
Post a Comment
<< Home