Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Twins--And The Woman Who Got Stuck With Both Of Them! LOL

Since I talk so much about Mark (my "adopted" kid brother and computer guru) and his identical twin, Steven, I thought I'd share this sweet picture of them taken the evening of January 1, 1979.

This was at Mark's wedding, so Mark's in the blue. Don't they look precious!?!


Steven (brown) Mark (blue)--I can't believe they aren't dressed alike! LOL All kidding aside, this pic taken at Mark & Barbara's wedding (January 1, 1979). Posted by Picasa

Here are a couple of pictures of the bride & groom (Precious!) I'll eventually be posting more...


Mark & Barbara might not have been eating ham & cabbage to start the New Year of 1979 off right, but this seems like a very positive choice of food. Has worked in their favor for over 27 years! Of course, they aren't prosperous (moneywise)--YET! But they're definitely blessed! Posted by Picasa


The toast! Don't they make a sweet couple!?! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home