a a a a a a a a a a a a...and so-forth...right up to the required number of "words"...
Remember that racket that went on at Epinions several years ago where there were people repeating a word--even a one-lettered word such as "a"--or else some phrase (e.g. "It sucks!") in order to create an "article"/"review" of the minimum number of words in order to get a paycheck?This was back when people were paid by clicks on their items, so all someone had to do was to give the piece a halfway interesting title that would make people click and, then, they would write their "articles"/"reviews" to be waiting there for them.
This would end up doing away with how great we had it when people opened our writings, and we got paid. It wasn't a huge amount per unique click, but it had a way of adding up. It's a shame how a handful of greedy people will mess it up for everybody else.
Now, there are these sites where people can get paid for asking and/or answering questions. Not big pay, but, all the same, pay.
I couldn't believe it when I got there, and people were asking bogus questions just to try to trick the system into paying them--and, then, complaining and calling the site in question a scam when the webmaster got enough and decided not to pay until he could develop a more fair kind of set-up.
There were those who asked dumb questions such as:
"Are you a cat?"
And there were those who would come along where somebody had, obviously, put a lot of work into questions and left answers such as:
"This is a question that I have no answer for, but I hope we both make lots of money at this place."
Finally, came the 100% moronic questions and answers such as:
"DO U THIK THS IZ SCAM?"
"YA THS IZ SCAM ALL RIT!"
Oh yes! There were then complaints that the webmasters didn't pay them correctly in the first place--that they deserved to be making more for asking and answering questions--even when asking something like:
"HOW DO SHOE TIE?"
and getting a response like:
"I DUNNO"
There's this one site of this nature called Duno, and it was one of the ones that had been getting panned by characters such as I've described.
The reason that I brought this site up in particular is to let everybody know that I've been paid VERY well at Duno!
Details:
A fellow member asked a legitimate question, and I gave him a legitimate answer.
We were just there using the site in the way that the webmaster had meant for it to be used, and something very special ended up happening: He and I grew closer and closer!
As those soft-touch commercials for credit cards end up saying...
Finding a friend like Russell Thomas Hartsaw at Duno...PRICELESS!!!
And--speaking of Russell and what people get paid for the work they do--I'd like to cordially invite you to read something that he's written...Click Me!
The stats given in this article might make readers realize that these forum boards aren't such bad deals after all when it comes to the exchange of work and pay.

13 Comments:
http://prieslar.info/?search=iglaki
http://prieslar.info/?search=angelina+jolie+wallpapers
http://prieslar.info/?search=wodz
http://prieslar.info/?search=bezdomni
http://prieslar.info/?search=eminem+feat+50+cent+you+don+t+know+mp3
http://prieslar.info/?search=Jedlicze
http://prieslar.info/?search=trenpanacja
http://prieslar.info/?search=bramka+sms+priv
http://prieslar.info/?search=Stasimon
http://prieslar.info/?search=parada+rownosci
http://prieslar.info/?search=wp
http://prieslar.info/?search=magiczne
http://prieslar.info/?search=Bylismy+zolnierzami
http://prieslar.info/?search=eminem+smack+that+mp3
http://prieslar.info/?search=Amplituner
http://prieslar.info/?search=pkwiu
http://prieslar.info/?search=Andrzej+Nakielski
http://prieslar.info/?search=laptopy
http://prieslar.info/?search=pks+gorzow+wlkp
http://prieslar.info/?search=all
http://prieslar.info/?search=gry+na+nokie+6600
http://prieslar.info/?search=50cent+eminem
http://prieslar.info/?search=linux+games
http://prieslar.info/?search=Teresa+Budzisz+Krzyzanowska
http://prieslar.info/?search=teledyski+50cent
http://prieslar.info/?search=Beckham
http://prieslar.info/?search=smallville+backstage
http://prieslar.info/?search=gdu+gadu
http://prieslar.info/?search=internetowa+mapa
http://prieslar.info/?search=napadl
That night she had a talk with Marann, and oh, how Marann did cry! http://www.blogger.com The very last day came.. They were chatting http://www.google.com gaily when the Ellsworths came down the stairs.. in the form http://www.facebook.com of attention upon the stimulant.. I should like, therefore, to withdraw the opinion previously expressed that it is unimportant whence the dream-wish originates, and replace it by another, as follows: The wish manifested in the dream must be an infantile one.. He had not mentioned the subject of horses to his friend, but he knew through Mrs...
That source is the http://startso11.info/grupowa+zabawa+z+sob%C4%85.html unconscious.. Vardeman regarding the delayed payment for board, referring to delinquent rentals and delayed remittances http://startso11.info/dc+hub.html in a rather confused strain.. Before investigating the nature of this bond, it will be advantageous to turn our attention http://startso11.info/g%C3%B3rnik+l%C4%99czna.html to the more readily intelligible dreams of the first class where, the manifest and latent content being identical, the dream work seems to be omitted.. I'll get http://startso11.info/www.olajakajest.pl.html you some water to bathe your eyes, he offered, and ran into the little room over the kitchen to get a pitcher.. Then thar's Marann, which is gittin' to be nigh on to a growd-up woman; http://startso11.info/t%C5%82umacz+angielsko.html an' the child need the s'iety which you 'bleeged to acknowledge is sca'ce about here, six mile from town.. The hat as a symbol http://startso11.info/krynica+morska+czworonogi.html of the man (of the male genital): (a fragment from the dream of a young woman who suffered from agoraphobia on account of a fear of temptation).. II The big bays swung to the http://startso11.info/grzybica+uk%C5%82adu+pokarmowego.html brow of the hill with ease, and dashed into a small circular clearing, where a quaint little two-story building, with a mossy watering-trough out in front, nestled under the shade of majestic old trees that reared their brown and scarlet crowns proudly into the sky.. He thought at first http://startso11.info/marzenie.html that this picture of his home was some new and delicate device put forth by his press-agent.. I am very glad you liked it, said Dennis again, which he never should have said, but http://startso11.info/cipsko.html to one who complimented a sermon.. They shan't nobody take them http://storyah44.info/radio+taxi+alfa+kielce.html rooms away from you fer money, marbles, ner chalk.. People who knew her never doubted http://startso11.info/hotspot.info.pl.html it.. But it did not go down http://startso11.info/granica+funkcji.html very far.. The singing went forward fitfully. http://startso11.info/gaski.html. The illness of the fourteen-year-old boy http://startso11.info/lot+na+polska+satelity.html broke out a few days later.. As she sat with folded hands her eyes http://startso11.info/stolica+ze+Swiatynia+Nieba.html fell upon--what? The pink bonnet with the blue plume! It may appear strange to those who do not understand such natures, but to me her next action was perfectly natural.. We have hardly http://startso11.info/polskie+porno.html got in and we already owe sixty hellers.. The dream creates a form of psychical release for the http://startso11.info/db+z%2Caf.html wish which is either suppressed or formed by the aid of repression, inasmuch as it presents it as realized.. Reality must naturally be denied to all transition--and http://startso11.info/rezerwy+pogoni+szczecin.html intermediate thoughts.. But I don't want to make you nervous, and I will turn around and drive http://startso11.info/biura+nieruchomo%C5%9Bci+nowy+s%C4%85cz.html the other way.. Nor is it difficult to understand that the principle of pain also impedes the progress of the mental stream in its pursuit http://startso11.info/%C5%9Awiat+dziecka+paulina.html of the thought identity, though, indeed, it offers to the mental stream the most important points of departure...
Buller; I want no more sailing after a horse, and, besides, we can't go on the lake http://storyah44.info/pocket+msn.html with that boat; she has been battered about so much that she must have opened a dozen seams.. And--choicest gift of Fate in all--he had, not a strawberry-mark on his left arm, but a cut from a juvenile brickbat over his right eye, slightly http://startso11.info/prestige+rzesz%C3%B3w.html affecting the play of that eyebrow.. In this connection, I cannot http://startso11.info/www.awf.krakow.html get away from the thought that I regret this disbursement.. Nor must we overlook the absurdity of the dream that two http://startso11.info/www.wielkawygrana.pl.html persons should take three tickets for the theater.. Analysis will demonstrate at the same time how excellently adapted is the work of displacement to the concealment of http://startso11.info/www.mp4.com.pl%5D.html desires.. , till the move was made upstairs; and http://startso11.info/starbudcampery.com.html as Dennis led her through the hall, he was scarcely understood by any but Polly, as he said, There has been so much said, and, on the whole, so well said, that I will not occupy the time.. Followed the sea, http://startso11.info/www.cda.pl%5C.html he replied to the question put by one of us.. I stepped into the next office in the street, and a mild-faced, genial man, also a large and opulent merchant, asked me my business in such a tone, that I instantly looked through my spectacles, and saw a land flowing http://startso11.info/elso+studio+mi%C5%9B.html with milk and honey.. Jis' take th' Jonesville Banner http://startso11.info/centrummeblowe.html an' th' Uticky Clarion along with ye.. But they were very careful not to let him see their designs, for in spite of his sixty-eight years he could make the boldest of them uncomfortable under the steady regard of his piercing http://startso11.info/Spektral.html gray eyes.. Human life should not be considered http://startso11.info/enie.html as the proper material for wild experiments.. Ellsworth withdrew, but not defeated. http://startso11.info/emoty+do+gg.html. What provoked the dream http://storyah44.info/recenzje.html in the example which we have analyzed? The really unimportant event, that a friend invited me to a free ride in his cab.. At first he sees an empty landscape http://startso11.info/www.i%C5%82awa.html through this window, and then he composes a picture into it, which is immediately at hand and which fills out the empty space.. It was her way http://startso11.info/62.87.148.47%2F.html of swearing.. Goethe's words-- To earth, this weary earth, ye bring us, To guilt ye let us heedless go-- take on another meaning in http://startso11.info/www.plochat.pl.html this connection.. I am well aware of all the inconveniences arising for the http://startso11.info/szczenie+autocad+2005+szczenie+autocad+2005.html reader from this difficulty, but I know of no way to avoid them.. ' I said nothing, but put my hand upon the door to go out, when the merchant said more respectfully,-- 'Well, you foolish boy, if you will not sell your spectacles, perhaps you will http://startso11.info/www.aegon.l.html agree to sell the use of them to me.. Alas! how little we knew on the day of my http://wowyesaf.info/syk.pl.html ordination, and in those halcyon moments of our first housekeeping! To be the confidential friend in a hundred families in the town--cutting the social trifle, as my friend Haliburton says, from the top of the whipped-syllabub to the bottom of the sponge-cake, which is the foundation--to keep abreast of the thought of the age in one's study, and to do one's best on Sunday to interweave that thought with the active life of an active town, and to inspirit both and make both infinite by glimpses of the Eternal Glory, seemed such an exquisite forelook into one's life! Enough to do, and all so real and so grand! If this vision could only have lasted.. Nervy say make him take it. http://startso11.info/CUDN%C3%93W.html..
I used to be suggested this web site through my cousin.
I'm not sure whether or not this post is written by him as nobody else recognise such particular about my trouble. You are amazing! Thank you!
Also see my site - lifestyle
My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right.
This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Take a look at my site ... DJ Laptop Case
Truly when someone doesn't understand after that its up to other people that they will assist, so here it happens.
Here is my page - benefits of hcg diet for men
Hey I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found
you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyways I am
here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
Have a look at my webpage Eavesdrop /Eavesdropping
Malaysia & Singapore & brunei best on the internet blogshop for wholesale & supply
korean accessories, earrings, earstuds, choker, rings, hair, bracelet
& bangle add-ons. Promotion 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
Also visit my page :: entraînement cérébral
Post a Comment
<< Home